Canon PIXMA TS5120 Drivers Download
Canon PIXMA TS5120 Printer Reviews– Take care of your everyday tasks with Canon’s PIXMA TS5120 Wireless-In-One Compact Inkjet Printer. Thanks to Bluetooth 4.0 LE and Wi-Fi, you can directly connect to your various smart devices. It also includes an all-in-one design that provides many printing, scanning and copying functions. For printing, users will receive a resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi for clear images and documents, and FINE Hybrid Ink System allows you to create clear documents as well as vivid photos.
Along with this, users can work quickly thanks to a print speed of 13 ipm in black and 6.8 ipm in color for creating homework, shopping lists or photos. In addition, it has both front and rear paper feed options that can handle media up to 8.5 x 14 inches and can perform automatic duplex printing. Scanning and copying is possible by turning on an 8.5 x 11.7 “tablet with an optical resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi. This provides a detailed scan of your originals. The TS5120 is a very connected unit that supports Canon PRINT, Apple AirPrint and many other wireless services. To view and configure settings There is a 2.5-inch LCD display.
- FINE Hybrid Ink System uses only two cartridges for easy operation and for creating detailed documents and vivid photos.
- The Chromalife100 print provides a stable print that lasts for 100 years when stored in an album, remains light for 30 years and remains gas for 20 years quickly.
- Can produce an unlimited 4 x 6 “photo in about 43 seconds
- Special multimedia support includes US # 10 envelopes.
- High quality paper support allows users to print on high quality media.
- Tablet scanner has an optical resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Scan the color depth of 48-bit internal and 24-bit external
- Scanning features include email connectivity, auto scan mode, document removal reminder, multi-page PDF file, save to PC, scan to
- Canon PRINT application, and wireless scan
The first copy is about 20 seconds.
- Copy features include 4-in-1 and 2-in-1 copies, automatic copy of the exposure, a borderless copy, a document recall reminder, a page fit, a copy of an erasure frame, a copy of an identity card, photo fade recovery, preset copy factors and two-sided copy
- 2.5 “LCD display for viewing and changing settings
- Mobile printing support includes Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print,
- Mopria device printing, Canon PRINT mobile application, PIXMA cloud connection, PictBridge wireless, and more.
- Other printing features include automatic duplex printing, Auto Photo
- Fix II, Bluetooth printing, borderless printing, document printing, Easy
- PhotoPrint +, print message, My Image Garden, photo printing, silent mode, cellular printing support, web template printing and more.
- USB 2.0, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 LE (Low Energy) connectivity options are available, allowing you to easily set up a printer for a variety of devices, depending on your specific configuration and needs.
- Automatic power on / off helps save energy when not in use
ENERGY STAR certificate